Your Data Matters
Information Act & General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
GDPR protects us. GDPR protects you. GDPR protects everyone.
HUBOG is the abreviation for Hubert Ogunde Memorial School.
At Hubog, we are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information and will always treat it with the utmost care.
We live in a data-driven world. Almost every transaction and interaction you have with most organisations involves you sharing personal data, such as your name, address and birth date.
You share data online too, every time you visit a website, search for or buy something, use social media or send an email.
Sharing data helps make life easier, more convenient and connected. But your data is your data.
– To Protect Your Data
– To Respect Your Privacy
– To Protect Your Personal Information
- Hubog will be transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with it.
- Hubog will also use the information to help us understand you better and so that we can give you relevant products and services.
- If you tell Hubog that you don’t want to receive marketing messages we will stop sending them.
- Hubog will put in place measures to protect your information and keep it secure.
- If you want Hubog to remove your data and information from our systems, we will honour your request.
- Hubog will respect your data protection rights and aim to give you control over your own information.
In it, we explain in more detail the types of personal information we collect, how we collect it, what we may use it for and who we may share it with.
If you have further questions please get in touch with us by writing to Data Protection Officer.
Access CCTV policy
Access social media policy
Access resilience policy
Hubert Ogunde Memorial School
Data Protection Officer
5 Jeff Okoduwa Close, River bank Estate
Telephone: 0802 804 2390
Chief Data Director
(IFB Gaming. Digital Nation NG. Online Centres Network.)