With Hubert Ogunde Memorial school’s high expectations and fantastic results, it would be easy to think this is a ‘results factory’ however this is simply not the case. We offer a broad, rich and exciting curriculum with a whole child-centred approach to everything that we do.
We were recently awarded a Guinness World Record Certificate for Internet safety and a Dawn Project award for creative writing and NOW we seek like-minded educators to join our ranks in Akute.
About the Role
You will provide creative learning and teaching across the school and demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic team. You will carry out related activities and developments following the curriculum and school policies under the direction of the Headteacher.
What you will need
• You will need to be available between the hours of 8am and 4:30pm (shifts within these hours may differ)
• You will need to be available for at least 5-days per week
• You will need relevant qualifications – QTS
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– A good team player
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Classroom experience (Montessori Preferred)
– Data entry
– Basic computer knowledge and skills
– Basic admin skills
Benefits of working with Hubert Ogunde School
When you work with Hubert Ogunde Memorial School, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to funded training and CPD
• State pension
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up-to-date CV and a one-page document detailing why you are suitable for the role to email@example.com.